Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day!

Hey all,

Just thought I would whip up a few lines here while I am at work today!!

First of all, happy Mother's Day tomorrow, to all you mother's out there. I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful day!!

Today I got to sleep in a little bit, then did some laundry and dusting around the house, showered and then decided to go do yardwork after being all clean!! LOL Not sure what I was thinking, but I did some raking and then got the lawnmower going and cut the grass out front. We need to water really badly. The rains this year have been non-existant. Reuben is still working on the water line that is broken. We hope that this is it and it will be fixed so our swamp cooler can run and the lawn can get watered. It is dry, dry, dry.... I'm praying for no rain for Kalyn's graduation though. lol

Sasha the puppy is still doing great. She is very good and doesn't bark hardly at all.

Tyler is here in town for a bit. He is picking up some items that he left at Gram's townhouse to store until he officially moved into his room at his new place in SF. So, it was good to see him as he needed to get the house key from me. He is still job hunting and hopefully he finds one soon!!

That's all for now. Love to all....until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Toots, thanks for the Mother's Day card! Hope you had a good day, too! Love, Aunt Jacque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update my dear daughter!
    I like reading things that others write.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete