Sunday, January 29, 2012

Not much...

Hey all,

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! Nothing exciting going on here, just working as usual and enjoying my new ride!

I do have to pay taxes, so not too thrilled about that. I adjusted my withholding for next year, so that's all taken care of. I'm single and no kids to claim anymore, so they hit ya, right where it hurts, don't they?

Had my ultrasound and they found nothing, so the doctor thinks it's just hormonal stuff that I'm going through. Hopefully not an early menopause?? I'm not ready for that, I don't think? :) I saw a homeopathic doctor for my tummy and she gave me pills to take when I eat. Seems to be working cuz my tummy does not grumble, grumble like it used to in just a weeks time. Very happy about that.

I go to the Courtright's today. She's been having me go every Sunday and clean for just a couple of hours, so that will help with paying my taxes! I immediately put the money from her into one of my savings accounts. I was hoping to use it for something else, but oh well.

Still planning my drive to Minnesota/Wisconsin in mid May! Can't wait! I'm trying to talk my mother into flying here and then we will both drive up there and she can fly home from there. I think a road trip for Mom/Daughter would be fun!! She is concerned about me driving back alone, but trust me...after all that family time, I will be ready to be alone!! LOL :)

I'm going to church this morning, so probably should go get ready. Keep in touch and hard to believe it's almost February!! Wow! Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, sounds like you are keeping busy as usual. Glad you are still going to church. I will let you know what the financial situation is here as soon as I get all my info so I can file my taxes too. Then we can plan that road trip!!
    mom

    ReplyDelete