Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!!

Hey all,

Here's wishing you all a wonderful, joyful New Year!!!

I ended up staying home last night...all...alone...for the first time in a long time! It was very nice, to be honest. I actually was lazy most of the afternoon and evening from 4:30 on...I think I needed it!!! I laid in my bed and watched tv (my new 32" I got a few weeks ago to replace the 19" I had in here...very nice to actually SEE what's on the tv now!!) and napped most of the evening. I did wake up about 11:45 just in time to ring in the new year. Reuben called me at exactly midnight, so that was sweet!

This morning, I got all caught up with the scrap booking that I do for nieces, nephews and my own kids. That was a good feeling!! I then went through my dresser drawers and organized, got rid of stuff and looked to see what all I had for workout gear and what to replace etc. I just need a few pairs of running shorts and I will be good to go! I did not go to church, but I made sure to read my daily reading instead. Next Sunday I do the coffee service, so I will be sure to go.

Looking forward to football today! Go Pack and Go Badgers!!

I clean for the Courtright's at 1 today, so that's good I will earn a little bit of money today! Tomorrow I am going to Santa Fe and ABQ. My hair color lady lives in Rio Rancho, which is about 30 minutes from SF and since I was going to SF anyway tomorrow, I figured another little drive wouldn't hurt to go get my hair lightened. I am also going to spend the rest of my giftcards and pick up some wine from Trader Joe's. Should be a fun day for me! Then, I am eating with a co-worker from the SF office at the Olive Garden and maybe a movie! Looking forward to a great time!

I am loving my new car and the registration already came in after only two weeks! I pick it up on Tuesday from the people that I bought the car from. They are the middle guys, pretty much, in this process....they sell the vehicles for this dealership down South, and act as the go-between and also do maintenance as well, if needed. They are also good friends of mine...Buddy and Beth. If you remember, a couple of years back, Reuben and I went down to their lake house for the weekend and went boating and skiing, etc. I got to drive Buddy's boat, back then! The Jeep got paid off too, so everything is finished with that. Very joyful about all this. :)

Well, I wish you all a wonderful, wonderful Happy New Year and I love you all very much! Keep in touch and let's make this a great year! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. You should have called. K and Jen texted me at midnight my time.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete