Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Monday February 23rd!!

Well, Shane finally got moved to the "recovering" area and he hates it so much!! He doesn't know anyone and he was really down this weekend, but I think I "picked up the pieces" and got him going again. He would really like letters from everyone right now. He should really only be in this location for a few weeks since he is almost healed now. Hopefully the doctor gives him a clean bill of health soon!!

As for the rest of the family, Kalyn stayed home all weekend, except to work on Saturday night. Tyler has bronchitis or something so he stayed home all weekend and in bed!! I worked all weekend, so I was barely home!!!

Weatherwise, it was gorgeous outside. Didn't get to enjoy much of it, but that's ok.

Kevin turned 27 over the weekend. I baked him a cake and brought it over to him on Saturday in between commuting to my jobs. He said he had a good day and was very thankful for the cake.

Have a great week! Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, about time you wrote in your blog again!! LOL
    Make sure you read Jacque's today. :(
    Shane will be fine, March 5th is just next week and I am sure the doc will give him the go ahead for the rest of his training.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete