Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!!



Hope this finds everyone well out there. Just enjoying another beautiful day!! The weather has been unseasonably warm the past week. Little chilly at night (20's or so) and then during the day in the 40's to low 50's. Pretty warm for it being winter. The snow is almost gone, as well, and I'm sure it won't last long!! I even went for a run yesterday in shorts!! That's how crazy the weather is right now.

Today is Shane's 39th birthday and we are hoping he gets to make a phone call home so we can wish him a nice one. Not sure how nice one can have a birthday at basic training, but we can only hope!! Actually his group is in AIT now, so I can't call it basic training!! We will find out this week if he is coming home again to heal. Today is kind of sad cuz we always celebrate Shane's birthday with the Super Bowl, and he's not here!! :(

Today I'm catching up on scrapbooks and then I work at the gym this afternoon and then on to a Super Bowl party I go! My friend Catrina is having a small party so I figured I would stop by there for a bit and then call Kev and see where he is at. Kalyn is going down to her friends in White Rock to watch the game and not sure what Tyler is doing yet.

That's all for now folks!! Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. If you talk to Shane find out if he got the card I mailed yet. Have a great super bowl sunday!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Toots...do you ever just sit down and relax? Holy Schmoly, girl...you are on the move constantly! I hope you had a great SuperBowl Sunday! Happy Birthday to Shane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I actually sat around all night Sat. night!! Watched 2 movies also!! I like to keep moving or I sit and think about Mr. S being gone and stuff. It's good for me!! Keeps me healthy!! :) Thanks for worrying Auntie!!

    ReplyDelete