Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy President's Day....(and for a few...happy birthday!)





Hey all, Hope your day today is great. We are off from work/school due the holiday and this will be the last one until May!! Yikes!!

Here is a picture of my new treadmill and new area rug I purchased yesterday. The treadmill I got with my bank bonus money (we got it late January) that I've been holding on to hoping to find a good deal on one or an exercise bike! This one I purchased at Big 5 and it was knocked down from $400 to $250.

The area rug I got at Lowe's. We really needed something a bit more cushiony for the floor. Our carpet is paper thin so this helps tremendously. It's not bad....a little different to get used to. Sent Shane a picture over text and he approved of it also.

The other picture is a view from where I park my car at the bank and thought the mountains looked great that day!!

Not much else going on, just work and more work and throw in some exercise and cooking dinner, doing laundry and you know what I did that day!! I had a great weekend getting things done around here and so I'm content.

Until next time....

5 comments:

  1. I like the new rug and the treadmill and is that the same clock on your wall too?
    Good job on your purchases and enjoy your day off. I am working!!! :(
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clock is new. Got it at Xmas time with giftcards. Love it!!! Sorry you are at work. I have to go clean a house at 2, but in the meantime I am hanging out here making banana bread and getting things ready for the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you figured out how to add pics. This took me awile too. Have to wait for them to download. Added one of me & our bike today. Heading says it all.
    Love ya..........dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete