Monday, May 18, 2009

Computer issues....

Hey all,

Have had no internet since Friday and didn't have the time to call Dell until Sunday, so now we are back up and running!! The computer tech deleted a bunch of stuff off the computer so now I'm having issues with the printer and loading pics from my camera!! I will hopefully get this stuff up and running here shortly!!

I had a wonderful time at Bianca's college graduation in Albuquerque!! We had a blast when we went "clubbing" dowtown and it was awesome that Bianca did this!! She had a double major and graduated with a degree in Communication and Spanish!! She is now going to Las Cruces in the fall to get her Master's degree. Very determined young lady. I have photos from the event, but will have to wait to post on here. Her dad is in the National Guard and is stationed in Iraq right now. They chatted with him via computer at the restaurant and Bianca's mom was showing me how it works for when Shane goes overseas!! Pretty cool stuff.

Getting ready for company too!! I work today and tomorrow and then I'm off both jobs for over a week!! Talk to you all soon...Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. I am assuming that Bianca worked at the bank? You didn't say who she was.
    Glad to see you back online!!!
    See you soon!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time. Thanks for the directions. See you Friday!

    ReplyDelete