Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!


Hey all,

Wishing every mother out there a WONDERFUL day today!! I hope everyone received their cards, etc from us this past week. You are all appreciated and loved out there!!! :)

Been real busy as usual....getting announcements ready, the house ready for company here in less than two weeks!!! Exciting!!!! I'm pretty excited because I also took off work from all my jobs beginning May 20th!! I go back to the gym on June 1st and the bank on Friday the 29th, so it will be a nice break for once. No cleaning jobs scheduled either.

Kids are doing great! Shane is pretty much done with training. They will be on cleaning detail part of this week and next. He will be in the 1st infantry at Ft. Riley and says that Jesse was a part of that division also. The division he's in is a possible candidate to be deployed to Iraq this summer, so he is assuming he will be going. We will wish him all the best!!

Hope everyone is great out there! I do work today for 4 hours at the gym, but that's ok!! Have a great day!! Until next time....

P.S. We are also thinking of my Uncle Dave who was in an accident on Friday on his motorcycle. Nothing life threatening, but we are thinking of him. See my dad's blog for detail's.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Happy Mother's Day.
    I will check out your dad's blog to see about David. MOM

    ReplyDelete