Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Getting closer.....

Hey all,

Well, the time for family to descend on us is quickly approaching. I've got my mom, sister and nephew all flying in on the 21st (around 5pm in ABQ), aunt, mother in-law, niece in-law and great niece in-law all driving in on Friday the 22nd. Then, Shane flies in Friday night the 22nd(to ABQ) and I will have my houseful of people!! It will be nice for all of us to be together!! I can hardly wait.

I've got all the announcements mailed out so watch your mail everyone!! I only put a pic of Tyler in the announcement if that person had not received one previously. I used my Xmas card list to verify. (I'm so darn organized aren't I??)

Kids are getting close to the end of school and can hardly wait for it to be over. It's been a good school year and has gone by quickly!!

Have a great Wednesday...until next time.....

4 comments:

  1. Only a week until I leave here!! Can't wait for this vacation, coming to NM is always so relaxing for me but knowing you, you will keep me moving since I am on a weight loss program!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...hard to believe that the time is so close! Have a great and joyous time with your family. Appreciate each other and remember...I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are all of these people staying at your place?? Should I bring my own pillow?? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, bring a pillow!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete