Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy May!!!!

Hey all,

Been real busy, as usual, so here I am ready to give you our update!!

Shane called over the weekend. They are doing good as a company and he is getting so excited to come home and see us all and for Tyler's graduation. He will leave from here on May 31st to drive himself and his belongings to Ft. Riley, KS. He got his laptop ordered so he will be ready to communicate with everyone also.

Tyler finally got his butt in gear and is finishing up his spanish class, online, that he needs to complete to graduate. He's got one lesson to do and then the final test that needs to be proctored at the high school. He SHOULD get it done this week!! I'm in the process of getting his announcements ready to mail also. Ty and Emily have a tattoo appointment in SF on Monday. Emily turned 18 on Thursday and now they are both going in to get "inked". Not sure what either of them are getting.

Kalyn is doing super. She went to the play "Bye, Bye Birdie" on Friday night with her friends. She is off hiking right now with the same friends. She is excited for her Alaska trip!!

As for myself...busy, busy. No yardwork this weekend. I had things to do inside the house!! Did all the dusting, laundry, cooked a turkey today, had a massage, got all the mother's day gifts/cards ready to go, few trips of driving up town, stopped at Tj and Diana's to see the progress on the bathroom, began the graduation announcement assembly....whew....I think that's it!!?? LOL Had a good weekend though and am hoping for a good week this week. I actually get to take breaks this week cuz my boss is back from her short vacation.

That's all folks!! Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Well as usual are you a busy girl. Me too!
    Our weather has been fantastic so I am enjoying it while I can. I may even have gotten a start to my tan!!! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot believe my little Toots has a son old enough to graduate. Lovin' you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know you can get breaks at work.
    Can't wait to see every body!! Julie

    ReplyDelete