Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vacation and Graduations!!!

Hey all,

Well, my son, Tyler, will graduate Saturday from High School. I'm so proud and so excited. My husband, Shane, graduates from AIT training in the Army on Friday. I am so very proud of him as well!! I've got my mom, sister, nephew, aunt, mother in law, niece in law and great niece in law all coming down for the graduation and Shane is coming home!!! What a weekend it will be!! We are having a party on Saturday here at our house from 1-5pm. I am serving chili and you can make it with hotdogs or make frito pies with it or even...have it alone!!! LOL We are going to have an awesome time.... I've got a few surprises that no one knows about to report, but it has to wait one more day!!!! lol

I will blog more when I've got time!! I'm kinda busy getting the house ready for everyone. It's going to be crowded, but it's going to be worth it. :)

I started my vacation today and go back to the bank on the 29th and the gym on the 1st. My first day off was today and I got so much done and it was so nice to be able to have time to myself before the "chaos" begins! The time will fly, but it will be so much fun!! When Tyler found out I was on vacation (first of all....he accused me of playing "hookey") he said "AGAIN!?"...I told him...it's been since December!!!! I deserve a vacation!!! lol I work way too hard to be accused of taking vacation too often!! LOL
Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Tyler,
    wishing you happiness in the future!

    ReplyDelete