Saturday, August 1, 2009

39th Birthday!!

Hey all,

I had an awesome birthday this year. Started the morning off with a "happy birthday" text from my sis and my spouse. I worked at the bank and they had a potluck for me consisting of frito pies, cake and ice cream. They gave me a gift certificate to go have a massage done in Santa Fe that night!! As soon as I was off work, I headed down to Santa Fe and had the massage of my life. It was amazing and relaxing and I loved it. I wish I had done this years ago. It really made my day!! I got lots of calls and texts, which I really appreciate, from everyone!! Got lots of giftcards to go spend and lots of cards too.

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts!! Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Massages are great, aren't they?? I should go get one. Jeep looks great. TJ get your battery going then? Happy Birthday again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, so what did you get from your mother??? Besides phone calls and emails???
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother gave me a very nice chain necklace and a photo in a photo frame of her and I together. The frame say "LOVE" at the top. Isn't she sweet?? I'm watering my lawn and cooking dinner right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you posted this on your godsons birthday and didnt write anything about him!!! lol:)

    ReplyDelete