Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday

Hey all,

Don't have to work much this weekend, for once, so I got all my scrapbooks caught up, laundry done and now working on Tyler's room. He has some things in there he didn't want to take to ABQ, but would like for me to keep, so I'm dealing with that and cleaning the walls, window, etc. I got a standing fan for that room so that when I'm exercising, the air can circulate in that little room. It's really sad not having him there. He lived in that room for 11 years. :(

Kalyn is getting into the swing of school and about ready to take her drivers test!! She's pretty excited about it. Hard to believe she began her Junior year at the High School.

Shane is getting ready to come home for Labor Day weekend. We have a lot of furniture moving to do and we are even driving up to Durango to meet Barb to pick up a bed from her. She has this log bed that I have been wanting for a few years now. She no longer wants it, so I get it!! Diana is giving us an old "dry sink" too. Love inherited furniture!!

I've been busy working and such. Lost one of my Saturday cleaning jobs, but that is ok. I'm trying to cut back anyway. Had a great time in Wisconsin and hoping to get back there next summer for the Wilson family reunion.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are busy as always. My mom (gramma) wrote to me that I am so busy, busy, busy she doesn't know how I do it and I don't feel like I am THAT busy!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete