Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wisconsin Trip







Hey all,

My trip to Wisconsin to see family and friends was a success!! I got to spend a lot of time with everyone this time so it was SUPER special!! My father took me for a motorcycle ride and that was awesome!! I also spent a lot of time with my sis, one on one, which was a nice treat. Also, spending time with my grandparents was really special. Got to see Aunt Jill and her boyfriend Tim, Cousin Bruce and his wife Jamie, Auntie Florence, Bev and Babe, Dad and Lori, Jenni and Trent, Gram and Gramp, Aunt Kathy and Uncle Dennis, Auntie Ann and then Haley and Marcus. Ann, Haley and Marcus had me join them for a trip to the amusement park in Minnesota called Valleyfair. I hadn't been there since I was like 16, I think. I really enjoyed my time with everyone and appreciate the time everyone took to make sure to see me. I will post a few photos here, so enjoy!! I also put some on Facebook, if you would like to go see some there as well.

The reunion was really fun and I spent most of my time with my friend Jenny!! We had a good time at Houligan's on Friday the 7th, just chatting with former classmates and trying to figure out who people were etc. Most people looked really different and then of course some people NEVER change. The same groups hung out, which was really funny to see again. Saturday night I decided I would never see these people again, so I drank a few screwdrivers later in the evening and ended up dancing from 11pm to 2am straight!!! I even started a dance train to Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean". I had about 20 people in line behind me!!! It was a lot of fun!! :) Most people said I looked really good and couldn't believe the change. It was nice that people noticed.

That's all I've got for now!! Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the reunion was fun!! Would have loved to see you doing that train to "Billie Jean"!! LOL
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the cycle ride. The first word out of your mouth when we got back was "WOW". That really made me smile. Love ya & send me a pic.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete