Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tyler turns 19 years old today!!


Hey all,

Hope all is well out there. I'm taking Kalyn to Albuquerque to get some school clothes today. School starts here tomorrow already!!! She is a junior this year. Hard to believe these kids getting so big!!

Tyler turns 19 today and I am just amazed. Him and Emily have been here in LA since Wednesday. They are planning on being here until the 19th. Can't remember when his school starts. He will be going to CNM in ABQ. It is a community college. Much cheaper and a lot of his friends will be attending that school as well.

Shane will be home Labor Day weekend. I'm really looking forward to that. We will make a quick trip to Durango to meet Shane's mom and pick up an awesome bed set from her that she is giving us. I've been begging for it forever now. (I'm sure we can meet up with Aunt Julie as well)

I'm still busy, busy. Lost one of my cleaning jobs so I'm down to 2 now which is just about perfect. I'm hoping I won't miss the money too, too much. I should be ok. Shane gets a promotion soon so that will help. :)

Okay, well I will be blogging again with a few family pics from WI. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment