Sunday, August 30, 2009

End of August!!

Hey all,

Been a pretty busy week and now another one is approaching!! The cool thing is, that at the end of the week, Shane will be home for Labor Day weekend and I have the whole weekend off!!! Will be very nice!! We are going to be doing a lot of running around, driving here and there, but it will be a fun time.

Kalyn is looking at cars lately. Kinda scary, but necessary. We are looking at one today and then we are going to try to get her a loan for a car, so I will let you know how this turns out. The DMV no longer accepts driving tests performed by police officers, so she has to wait until Sept 22nd when her scheduled test is at DMV. She is looking forward to it.

Tyler starts college tomorrow!! Woohoo!! We hope all goes well for him. He is job hunting also. He got a loan for school, but he doesn't receive it until the end of Sept, so he is broke right now.

Kalyn and I are going to see "Halloween II" today in Santa Fe. It is not playing up here and we are really excited to go see it.

I work open to close at the bank all week due to Lesley being on vacation and then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday nights I work at the gym (so that I could have the weekend off) and then Thursday night I clean a house. Really busy this week!! I will be working,eating and sleeping if you can't find me. :)

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Hey Toots...my, but you are busy! Well, you're still young, yet...so you can do it. Have a good week and a great weekend with Shane home!!

    Love you,
    Aunt Jacque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't you just wait for this long weekend? Will be good to see you guys again. And you can see my new used car---in person!! Glad you can keep that busy. Auntie Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, sounds like you are busy as always. It will be fun to have Shane home. Say hi to my sister and to Barb for me when you see them all next weekend. MOM

    ReplyDelete