Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December???

Hey all,

Well, its December...time for Kalyn's birthday and soon to follow, Christmas. Love this time of year to send out cards, keep in touch with family and ooohhh, the holiday baking!! Looking forward to a new start and new year!! I hope to post photos on here soon. Gotta get my DSL back up and running.

It was a really, really nice Thanksgiving with Tj and Diana and peeps. We played "apples to apples" after the big dinner and dessert. Always a fun time laughing with them....

Okay, well, nothing else to report for now. Hard to believe 2010 is right around the corner...

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Hey I am glad to see a posting here! I will mail out Kalyn's box next week. Hopefully she will get it on her birthday.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe it was November, and now it's December. Well, back to the work grind and will see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New start & a new year. I'm behind you & love you all. Time is going to fast! Stay warm & safe. Will send presents later. Still stare at the pic you sent me!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete