Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow, snow and more snow in Los Alamos!!




Hey all,

It is a school closure day here due to the snow we got yesterday and last night. We lost power this morning and I was all worried my pipes would burst or something!! I was BURIED in snow behind the Jeep so dug myself out and almost ready to head to work now and it's almost 10!! Nice!!

Here are some pics. One from last night and two from today!! Auntie Julie called me this morning and they, also, have a ton of snow. It is moving East!!!!! :)

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Put that jeep in 4 wheel drive and you are set. I love it when the sun comes out after a big snow, it is so pretty!!! Thanks for the pics.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Have you looked at mine?? We sure got dumped on! Snow day today and off tomorrow, so will dig out my van, get the studs on and hopefully sell it. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete