Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kalyn's birthday lunch 12-11-09




Hey all,

I'm posting a couple of pics from Kalyn's birthday lunch on Friday. We went to the 50's diner (her choice) with her two friends, Bj and Katrina. Kev also joined us with his friend Dave. It was very nice and we were all late getting back to work/school cuz the food took forever!! lol It was a nice time!!

Next Sunday, I drive K up to Durango to meet her father so she can spend Xmas with him. She had planned on coming back the following Sunday (the 27th) but now it looks as if she may stay until the 2nd and Gram Barb will drive her back to Durango for Shane. We will play it by ear as no one knows what the weather may be like. I begin my vacation on Dec. 30th, so it doesn't matter what day we meet around that time. No word on if Tyler is coming along or not.

My divorce became final now and feels a little strange, but good. I think Shane and I make much better friends than being married to one another. I'm grateful for all he gave during the marriage. He tried his hardest. :)

That's all I got...Snow is on the way today/tomorrow so may post pics of that!! I've got all my Christmas cookies baked/frosted now just have to decorate the house!! Working on that today. I'm also housesitting for Kev so gotta run over there and see what's up too. He's hunting again. :)

Talk to you all later... until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment