Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010!!!


Wow!! Another new year upon us.... It is just so crazy how fast the time goes.

I'm on vacation now and go back to the gym on the 6th and the bank on the 7th. Got several things lined up and trying to relax when I can too. It's nice to have this time off to get caught up and ready for another new year. I went through some more cupboards and things. Keep finding things that belong to Shane and want to make sure it gets put with his stuff and also to get rid of things I won't use.

Weather has been pretty cold here lately. Colder than normal, I believe.

Kalyn comes back on Saturday. I will make the drive up to Durango on Saturday am and then return by 5 (I'm hoping). Don't want to drive back in the dark. Tyler was going to come along, but has to work now. I asked him to try to get someone to cover his shift. I also asked Kevin last night if he would want to go. He is going to let me know soon, I hope!!

I'm hoping for a wonderful, happy and healthy 2010 for myself and also for the rest of you out there. If it wasn't for the love of family, I wouldn't be the person I am today!! Thanks everyone!! Happy New Year!!! Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Awww!! You are a very good person Jody and one that I am glad to be related to. Have fun on your vacation and sorry we couldn't see one another on Saturday--unless you stop in at Albertson's. Happy New Year and there will be a lot of wonderful things for you in 2010. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you my dear and hope this is a good one for you! Keep busy during your vacation but make sure you have some down time, relaxation is good for the soul. That is why I love coming to NM in May. That is MY time to relax and reflect and you always make it easy for me to be able to do what I want. I love you very much! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things have changed in your life but everything in life has a purpose. Live for today & tommorrow will bring new happings. Make the best of all things. Love you & hope 2010 is great!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete