Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!!


Hey all!!

Not too much to report from good ol' Los Alamos this year. Kalyn is in Moab, UT with her Grandma Barb and also with Shane. Tyler came to Los Alamos with Emily and are spending a lot of time snowboarding and hanging out with her family. Tyler did come by and open gifts and eat and off he was to greater adventures!! Kevin went to Florida to spend Xmas with his mom and Tj so everyone has left LA except for myself... oh well... I got the house clean, did some paperwork and laundry. I also made some stratta for breakfast (thanks to Auntie Julie for the recipe and leftover bread crumbs!) and last night made meatloaf after my shopping trip to Santa Fe. Couldn't find what I was looking for in SF, so ordered it online today. It is Season 2 of the HBO series "True Blood". Love it!!!

Me and the cats are just chillin' watching "Home Alone" (yes, that is me at the moment) and enjoying the sunny weather today. Love to all and Merry Christmas!! Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. I was home alone from 11 - 3 today too!
    Hope you had a great day sweetie!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it as cold at your place as here? 0 degrees when I woke up, but then warmed to a big old 18!! I love the cat picture and know exactly where she is sitting!! Merry Christmas and let me know when you are coming through Durango. I work on Saturday though. Love You!! Auntie Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you called christmass day. Didn't really know what to say as it was a surprise but glad you all are doing well and coping with the change.Love you all lots!!!!! Will talk soon.

    dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the phone call and it was good catching up with you. Do some fun things this weekend. Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete