Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wednesday, my last day off!!

Hey all,

Had a busy Wednesday. Took Kalyn to the doctor for a follow-up. They will be sending her to a nutritionalist. The lady has called me already to make an appointment, but I was on the phone with Dish network trying to get our new replacement receiver hooked up. I will call her back though. Got back to LA, had to go mail a few packages and then Kalyn went to school and I went and worked out! Had a good workout, then drove home, did a few things and then headed uptown to mail back the old receiver. I got a call from Nicole at Zia and she said to come in and sign the papers for the Jeep!!!! I was soooo excited!! Got all that done and then came home again and then had a massage at 5. Reuben took me to the Blue Window to eat to celebrate the loan that I got. It's so unbelievable that I got it!!! Had a really awesome day!!

Back to work today!!! But thankfully, it's Thursday!! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day!!!
    I don't know why I did not read this earlier!
    Glad you got the jeep situation straightened out.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete