Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gifts from a Godmama....

Hey all,

So awhile back, I sent my Auntie/Godmother Jacque, some material to make me an apron..... and she did.... then I also had sent her fabric to make me a bench cushion/mat.....

and she did.....THEN....to my surprise......she made me my very own quilt!!!! With colors that I LOVE!!!!.......
and it goes so well with my stuff......


I'm so thankful to her and so very honored to display her great, great work in my house. Thank you so much Auntie!! Enjoy the pics and until next time.... :)








4 comments:

  1. You are so very welcome, Toots! It was my absolute pleasure to do something for you...and to surprise you, too! Love you, Aunt Jacque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt also can go on your bed can't it? Aren't the colors a good match?
    It was fun to be in on the surprise! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo in love with it!!! It's going to force me to lay on the couch, watch a movie and cover myself with it!!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wooden box looks like the toy box that Jim S. made in school for Tony when he was little. I have always wandered where it went. Barb

    ReplyDelete