Monday, January 24, 2011

New chair!


Hey all,

Thought I would post a pic of my new chair I bought with Xmas money, etc. Finally got it put together yesterday. You see, I got the chair the beginning of January, but the box was all tore up and the instructions and screws all must have fallen out of the box during shipment, so after several phone calls to Sears (I won't order from them again), they gave me the manufacturer number and THEY sent me the hardware and I got the instructions via email. SOOO...another piece of furniture to sit on!!

Oh...and the PACKERS are going to the Superbowl!!! Wooo.....Until next time.... :)

3 comments:

  1. Please put a reserved sign on it Memorial Day weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never shop at Sear's again either! They suck!
    Jenni
    PS nice chair though:)

    ReplyDelete