Saturday, January 15, 2011

Woohoo Packers!!!

Hey all,

Soooooo pumped about the Packers advancing the the NFC Championship game next week!! Woohoo!!! Gotta love 'em!!!

We have Spring Break here the end of March and I may/may not have a surprise for the kids!! Will let you all in on the secret if it happens!!

Remember how I have mentioned that since October, I have had to fix my Jeep, get a new TV, swap out my DVR Dish system, buy a new computer monitor, fix my frozen pipes, get a new computer.......well I finally have everything fixed now and I'm hoping that is it for awhile...I would really like to start saving some money, rather than spend it!! LOL

Things are going along just fine here....Kalyn has one semester of High School left!! She is agressively working on her online stuff and regular school classes! I could not be more proud of her!!

Tyler moved into his studio apartment and then we found out that yes, he and Emily DID break up. Poor guy...he doesn't talk to me about those sorts of things, but Kalyn told me that they are still friends, they just want to do different things. Tyler mentioned maybe moving to Phoenix someday. For now, he's doing well and trying to get his bills paid/paid off. Good for him!

Church is going well...we had our pictures taken for the directory last week, so I will have to post me and Reuben's picture on here when we get them back. We got a free 8x10 and then Reuben ordered a couple of 5x7's.

Jobs are going well...been at the gym 3 years this month! Hard to believe. I'm back to running after taking 3 weeks off due to a cough I had. I need to get my butt in shape for Spring Break and Graduation!!

Well, that's all for now.... Gooooo Packers....Until next time!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like everyone is doing good. Poor Tyler ! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Forgot to write. Mom!!

    ReplyDelete