Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!!

Wow...well I must say, 2010 was a pretty good year for me. I'm hoping 2011 brings all that is pleasant to us all!!

The past couple of weeks haven't been all that great. It seems everytime I turn around, something is breaking around the house. We got our new 32" tv back in November and could NOT figure out how to attach the DVD hookups to it. Well, on Christmas day, when Tony and Nicole were here, Tony hooked it up and now it is working!!! Then, I've had to replace my computer, back in October and had to fix my Jeep that same month. NOW....my home computer monitor went out, I got a huge pit in my windshield driving to Durango yesterday, Friday night, my hot water in the house stopped working (still not working...but my fix it guy, Joe, will be here tomorrow to see what is up), and my DVR receiver broke too!! The DVR replacement is on the way, but only after I return the unit that they are sending me as it is the WRONG one!! LOL I couldn't believe they shipped me the wrong unit. So...I'm trying to be grateful and thanking God that all of these problems could be much worse. My pipes could have bursted under the house, the pit in the windshield could have been bigger and started to spread....you know the drill. So, that's my whining for today...

Kalyn had a wonderful time with her Dad and Steph. They went to Moab and Colorado for a few days. In Colorado, they ice-fished, rode snowmobiles and sledded. Tyler got to have dinner with them in Santa Fe, before they picked up Kalyn.

I got to see Tyler at Christmas, so that was really nice!! He just moved into his own studio apartment. His new address is 1701 Lead Ave SE Apt 4, ABQ, NM 87106.

I got a ton of really nice gifts this year for Christmas and feel so blessed to have such great family and friends. Thank you all for your gifts and cards. They are much appreciated!! I got new kitchen dishes, bathroom towels/washclothes/handtowels, new silver Fossil watch, a ruby ring, calf-skin Bible, shirt, candy and a rocker glider chair with ottoman!! I'm so excited to have new and different things around the house.

Well, that is all I have for now. Take care everyone and keep in touch. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Toots! Did you enjoy being on your own while Kalyn was gone? Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have many things to be thankful for. So sorry the last few days/weeks have had their ups and downs but that's life. I am anxious to see all your new stuff in may!! Mom

    ReplyDelete