Sunday, January 23, 2011

Packers and Bears today!!

Hey all,

had a pretty busy week this past week and now another one is approaching. My boss, Lesley, will be gone most of the week, so I will be covering for her by opening the bank and closing. I work at the gym Wed, Fri and Sat nights again, so that isn't any different from last week!! I've got a Church event tomorrow night....it's called Bloom and they do this about every quarter. It's for ladies and last time they modeled jewelry. This time, it will be a shoe event!! I invited two friends outside of church to go along and my one friend, Kim, broke her leg yesterday, so she's not going. :( My co-worker from the gym, Sharon, will be going though. The cost is $10. Should be a good time!!

Reuben and I and Angie all went to the play "Go back to Murder" by Agatha Christie last night. At the beginning of the play, you vote for who you think is the killer. I voted correctly and at the end of the play, they have a drawing out of the correct votes and you win a book. I did not win. LOL It was a good time!!

Church was really good today. Reuben and I signed up to take classes the next 6 Sunday's (not Superbowl Sunday though) and it's called "Allies". They find out where you are with your beliefs and such with God and explain how this church works, etc. This church is an Assembly of God church. The people are really great there. We plan to take a "relationships" class after this one.

Kalyn went off to Santa Fe today with a co-worker of hers. Kalyn had bought a ring in SF and had it sized so she picked that up today and then returned some stuff to Best Buy and things like that. Kalyn's tattoo on her shoulder is mostly all healed now!! Looks good!! You can see pictures on my Facebook.

Tyler is doing ok, living in his studio apartment. He told me the other day he wished I lived there so he could live for "free" and save money. I told him he can come back up here and go to school too, if he likes. I told him Kalyn will be staying here another year and go to college up here. He thought it was a great idea!

A surprise for the kids is still in the works....I will say that the airline tickets have been purchased...just haven't told them where we are going yet. Tyler thinks it is Wisconsin. I thought that was nice that he suggested that we may be going there. LOL We leave March 28th and return home on Mar 31st. I have that whole week off from both jobs. That is Spring Break week.

I'm working on my taxes today...I owe $200 to Fed and get $500 back from State, so that is good!! At least my State refund will cover the Fed one. Whew....I did change my withholdings last year, so I'm glad I did that. I owed $800 last year and got $45 back from State.

Well, I must get back to the game...Packers are winning!!!! wooooo!! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Just remember when the kids live at home and go to school they should contribute to the household expenses either with room and board or by work to help you out. I feel bad about Tyler and Emily but it happens. Mom

    ReplyDelete