Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pretty good week....

Hey all,

Had a good week, this past week. Getting things done around the house as far as getting things moved around, sold on the internet or gathering items for the yard sale. Kalyn is making great progress on her room. She did her desk a couple of weeks ago, the closet about a week or so ago and now lately going through drawers and crap she has laying around. LOL She has some more clothes to go through and then basically separating out what she is taking along with her or mailing or storing with me.

I've got my new baker's rack coming, that matches the new table and then I will need to rearrange my living with the new furniture that Reuben is moving in for me. Don't think it's gonna work the way I want it unless I do move the couch so we shall see. Just busy, busy, I tell ya...

Tyler won't be moving in then until further notice. He is working now and can afford his place and so far is getting along with everyone there. I think his roomies were getting frustrated with him having no job or anything. It's fine with me that he may not move back in yet...I want to get things cleaned and organized. I figure I will shampoo carpets and the new couch once K and Sash leave too.

Barb is planning to come down and get her cabinet from me. It will be good to see her!!

Last night, Catrina and I went to see the movie, "Friends with Benefits", with Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis. It was hilarious!! Great movie!! Then, we stopped at the Canyon bar and each drank 1/2 a beer (we sure are partiers!!) and chatted with folks we hadn't seen in forever!! Pretty fun time for once!! Girls night out is always a good time!! Today Catrina picked me up and we went to a few yard sales and then we picked up lunch and then she took me home just in time to get ready for work! Her and her boyfriend broke up too, so we are leaning on each other right now!

So, tonight, we are gonna pop a pizza in the oven and probably relax. I would love to help K go through more of her stuff, but she has to be in the mood for that!! lol I've kinda given her a time frame to get it done cuz Reuben is leaving and I need his assistance to get her bed taken apart and delivered up the street and then take apart the futon and move in her room and put it back together! Lots of work and I don't wanna be doing all this on my bday either. We are planning to do the yard sale in the am next Sat and then go to ABQ for the day in the afternoon. Should be a fun time.

My dad had to put his dog down on the 16th. I feel bad for them!! Malley was a good dog and very excited all the time.

Tj and Diana and them are getting ready for a family reunion/anniversary party for Tj's folks the first week of August. Everyone is flying down to stay and party on the beach! It is Tj's parents 60th wedding anniversary! Diana mailed out 3 boxes to my house for Tyler. It is Jesse's clothes and such so hopefully he finds a bunch of stuff he can wear.

I got renter's insurance on the house then and switched companies. I still have not had the Greentree peeps out to take pics like that lady said they would. I did call last week and let them know I had not heard a word. Hopefully soon!!! I'm still not gonna pay them a dime. That may get the ball rolling!!

Jobs are going well. We've got the Bodybuilding show coming up two weeks from today. They usually have it in Sept, but they moved it up a month to see if they might get more competitors. I'm gonna work the snack bar again and I think Kalyn took off from work so she can help me too. :)

That's all I've got for today!! Reuben just brought in a huge beetle in a container to show me!!! ick.....until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Good for Kalyn getting all that work done in her room!!!!! Are you going to move your treadmill back into the room where the futon is now (Tyler's old room?)
    Your place is lookin' good there girlie!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete