Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's a brand...new....car!!!

Hey all,

I got my new car on Thursday evening!!! It's a 2011 Toyota Rav4!! I absolutely, positively love it!! They delivered it on a trailer so they didn't even drive it here, which I thought was really nice. Saves on the mileage for the vehicle. Then, the guy loaded up my Jeep on said trailer, and away it went. I sure will miss the Jeep, but it sure was beginning to have issues!!

I got insurance right away for the Ravy and then scheduled an appointment at "The Tint Shop" in Santa Fe, which was today, to have the windows tinted. The tint sure helps in the summer when it is hot outside! I also had them put a strip across the front windshield and boy all that tinting makes it look a lot different!!

I got really emotional thinking of how tough the past two years have been for me...the kids getting older, filing bankruptcy, the divorce, kids leaving, kids coming back...and I realized how very lucky I am and how much I deserve this new vehicle. It makes the past two years all worth it. All the hard work and persistance paid off!! I'm slowly rebuilding my credit and for it to be so good as it is to get pre-approved for the loan, is just amazing! I ended up going with Chase Bank, as they gave me a much lower interest rate than Zia was going to, with no cash down! I thank God for all of this because He is the one that makes it possible! :)

I've gone on a few dates with a very nice guy. He's 10 years younger than I am, but super guy...a little quiet...but super!! I can't really say a whole lot on here about it cuz he works for the bank, but in the Santa Fe office. I think its actually forbidden we date, so we have to keep it quiet. We've seen each other about 3 times now and it's been fun! I've known him for like 7 years or more. So, that is my news on that!

Kalyn will be alone at Xmas time at her Aunt and Uncles house so she got herself a small little tree and decorations and then I sent her those stockings so she has a cute little section of her room displaying her Xmas items! She mailed out a package to me and Ty and then a separate one for her Dad and Stephanie, with Xmas gifts, all by herself! I'm so proud of her for doing all this stuff on her own.

Tyler drove to Santa Fe a little bit ago...he is up for renewal on his cell phone, so he took his Xmas money that I gave him and is buying himself a new phone. He needs to buy himself some clothes and then he needs his car fixed, so those are his next items on his agenda! He's doing really well.

We had some good snow this past week and more to come this week! Work will be a short one this week. I work at the bank Mon -Friday, but we close at noon on Friday and the gym on Wednesday evening and then Saturday 1-5. Will be nice this weekend to be off a lot and then we have Monday the 26th off too. I'll have to take down my Xmas decorations at that time, I suppose! Good time to do that kind of stuff, I think.

I cleaned for the Courtright's on Thursday evening and then I go back tomorrow to finish up. She has company coming for Xmas so she wants it all looking good! I want to just get it done, so I offered to go over on Sunday, my day off, to finish it up. If I go during the week, then that forfeits a workout session at the gym, which I hate missing! I'm sure she will give me my Xmas bonus too, so that will be nice. Sunday evening, Catrina and I are going to go to the movie "New Year's Eve"! Should be fun! Been seeing a lot of movies lately and I love it!!

Well, have a great week!! Merry Christmas!! :) Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you are happy that you have a new car!!! I am very proud of you and how you have handled yourself with all that has gone on in these past 2 years.
    Love you sweetie! mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto everything your Mom said. And, happy that you have a relationship with our Heavenly Father.

    I love you,
    Auntie Jacque.

    ReplyDelete