Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Time!!

Hey all,

Hope you are all well out there!! I'm working at the gym tonight, so that gives me a chance to get on here and type away!!

I'm excited about the holidays this time of year. Everyone seems to be in better moods and out and about and all in a holiday spirit!! I've got all my baking done, except for some regular sugar cookies that Tyler has requested, and all of my shopping done except for two people, Tj and Diana! I always have the toughest time trying to figure out what to get them. I'm also sending them some baked goods in their box, so they should enjoy that! I'm very glad to be done with everything, so that I can relax and watch everyone else scurry around!! Catrina and I are going down to Santa Fe next Friday night, to finish up shopping and have dinner. Should be a good time! So, I have mailed out 4 boxes and about 70-80 Christmas cards. I didn't think I was gonna do that many, but I did. I figure this is the one time of year where you should hear from everyone. With the technology we have these days, most people don't even do cards or pictures anymore. I enjoy it :)

Tyler is enjoying his new guitar and writing songs! He also keeps working away at the Coffee Booth.

Kalyn went to Wisconsin this past week since she had off from both jobs. I hear she had a great time and today she went back to work. I sent her a package with cookies, a couple small gift items for her birthday, birthday card and then a toy gingerbread man stuffie for Sasha to play with. Kalyn really appreciated her package from home!

My friend Sharon spoils me..she brought me cookies here at the gym a couple weeks back and now tonight she brought me brownies!! Not that I need em, but they were delicious!! My friend Carrie and I are going to see the movie "The Muppets" on Sunday! Should be fun. Catrina and I saw "Breaking Dawn" and then Sharon and I saw a movie a few weeks back too. It's fun to have friends!! :)

Well, I better get going. Have a good weekend!! Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Hey Toots...keeping busy, as always, hey? Glad you have some good friends...they are important to have. Gosh, I have not been to a movie in a theater forever! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are truly in the Christmas spirit!
    I really appreciated the baked items in the mail and also the calendar book!!! I sent out 40 cards
    and I have to do Kalyn's birthday gift yet and I have not finished shopping. Everyone may get their stuff late this year! LOL
    Thanks for the update!! MOM

    ReplyDelete