Monday, December 12, 2011

Stockings...


Hey all,

Here is a pic of the stockings I sent Kalyn and Sasha. I mailed the box out today, so she can enjoy them hanging in her room with plenty of time til Christmas! LOL I am convinced THAT was my last box I am mailing for the season....I hope! I'm pretty much done with shopping now. Maybe pick up a couple of small gifts, but that is it...I'm finished! AND, I have finished passing out all my baked goods too. I believe about 16 people got to enjoy the goodies!

Nicole, my loan chick over at Zia Credit Union, is working on my loan for me!! She said I will need 10% down, but my trade in should help, so I'm getting closer to my goal! Very excited! Buddy and Beth are helping me find a car. If I can't get a loan big enough for a small SUV type vehicle, I will have to go with a front wheel drive car. That's ok, as long as I get something reliable with no alterations, I'll be joyful! :)

Heading to work and it's snowing!!! Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're so organized, Toots! Love the stockings. I take it no baked goods are winging their way here? {sigh} Good luck with the vehicle hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those stockings too and Kalyn has such a cute little xmas area!! I feel bad she will be alone. Can't she go to EC?
    Love you , mom

    ReplyDelete