Monday, December 19, 2011

More Snow!!




Hey all,

The past 3 Monday's, we have had a significant amount of snow fall upon us! Been kind of nice, I must say! We got to close the bank early today and head for home due to weather. I have been shoveling ever since I got home! Good exercise though! Here are a few pics to enjoy! The Rav did great in the snow too! I'm off from the gym, but they needed someone to cover from 6-7, so I might do that. The girl working from 7-10 has another job, but the event that is going on may get cancelled, so in that case, she would show up at 6. I may lay down now after all my hard work!

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. WOW...am surprised with the snow you're getting. We have none here. Which, by the way, is fine with me. Don't shovel too much! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pics! No snow here either! It snowed on Nov 3rd I think but that didn't even stay on the ground. Getting excited for Christmas now! At least you will have a white one! mom

    ReplyDelete