Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fun Sunday in Albuquerque!



Hey all!!

Since Spring Break was a bust this week for the kids, weatherwise, funwise, it just wasn't that great...so Kalyn and I decided we would take today and go have some fun!! It was girls' day to Albuquerque!! We had a nice time. We ate lunch at the Olive Garden (our fav!!!), did a little sight-seeing and shopping!! I bought a cute dress for Tyler's graduation/my 20th class reunion and it looks real nice on me!! I am posting a photo of it here. Got back home around 7pm and now ready for bed!!! It's been a busy weekend and next weekend will be the same. We are having Easter dinner here cuz poor Gram D can't cook or do anything too well one-handed. Should be fun though and looking forward to it!!

I'm also posting a photo of all the cats this morning on the couch. Quite the sight eh?? LOL

Have a great week everyone!! Until next time.....

5 comments:

  1. Hey Toots! Pretty dress...be sure to show us a photo of you with it on, okay? Didn't know you had 3 cats...love the orange one! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Auntie!! Will do on the photo of the dress AND the apron (still need to do that one too). Yep, little Sugar is my orange kitty. She's a sweetheart, but bullies the other two. She sleeps with me every night too. :)

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress!! Nice photo of kitties. Should be warm down there too the next couple of days. Enjoy! Auntie Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it's actually 55 degrees!!! no wind!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there gizmo, ginger and sugar!!!
    I like the dress. mom

    ReplyDelete