Sunday, April 26, 2009

Springy Sunday

Hey all,

Haven't had much to write about this week, so I apologize about the "non-blogging". Hahaha... I'm finishing up the family newsletter as we speak, so be watching for that. For some of you, it's pretty much a recap of this blog so you may find it a bit boring, but then again...I don't put EVERYTHING on the blog either!!

Did a little yard work yesterday and cleaned for Marlene and then worked at the gym. Then I worked out, picked up Kalyn from work and then we both went to the grocery store to get some badly needed groceries. I made spaghetti and garlic/cheese toast when we got home and then threw some chicken in the crockpot so I could make bbq shredded chicken burritos!! I think I got up at 5am to shred the chicken, but now it's ready to be eaten at any time today!! So, yeah, yesterday was a busy one. I'm off today so catching up on stuff and gonna go clean my co-workers house cuz he is moving out of it. Kalyn is coming along to help me and another girl too. It's a small little house so won't take us long and we don't have to clean the entire house as he had a roommate and he is responsible for part of it also.

That's about it for now. I will blog more later and hopefully with some pics. Haven't taken any lately. Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. yes you truly are busy, busy, busy!!! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been busy too!! Hope you have some alone time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping NEXT Sunday...I will have some alone time!! hahaha trying to schedule a massage. that would be nice!!

    ReplyDelete