Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shane Called

Hey all,

Shane gave me a quick call this afternoon. He is a bit sick, but doing fine!! They started AIT training already so he's into it about a week now. He said they are just "blowing stuff up". What every man wants to do right??!! Couldn't really hear him too well, but got the jist of his conversation. He's really happy right now and I'm so happy for him.

I'm making tacos so I better run...just wanted to let you all know he is doing great and moving forward with training!! He wants everyone to know that he is not ignoring you out there (the people that have written), he's just been busy.

Love to all. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. ok, will keep waiting by my mailbox!!
    Glad he's doing ok and keeping busy. Love,
    Auntie Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Shane is having fun!!!
    I will be writing to him this weekend and will send along a copy of my trip narrative.
    I must remember to give Jon his address cuz he wants JOn to write to him. MOM

    ReplyDelete