Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blah, rainy Saturday.

Hey all,

Not a lot happening, but wanted to post about the day. It was a bit rainy this morning, but now the sun is out, so that makes me a bit happier today. Just feeling a little blah..not sure why..no reason to be down at all!! Oh well, I guess everyone is entitled to a "down" day.

I got to Kev's house about 8:45 this morning, started my dusting back in Tj and Diana's room and bathroom, then at 9:25 had to leave for my haircut appointment. Had a good chat with my stylist, Ruby, and then left and went back to Kev's to complete the cleaning. Got a lot done over there, but had to hurry at the end as it was getting close to noon and I had to be to work at the gym at 1. Got home in plenty of time to change, make my lunch and throw a load of laundry in the washer. Now I'm still working and it's almost time to call it quits.

I think I am making tacos and tostadas tonight. It's quick and easy and sounds good!!

Not sure what tomorrow holds....Gotta do laundry and then Reuben wants to go watch a group of people rock climb, so we may go do that. He is getting a facial at 10:30 so I will probably go for a run while he does that.

I have another small vaca at the end of the week. I am off Friday the 23rd and go back on Thursday the 29th. I have to work a full day at the gym on Sunday the 25th to help cover some people. I have a couple of appointments while I'm off so I'm hoping to do some scrap booking this time since I don't have a whole lot going on. I didn't request off from the gym cuz I would only work part of that time I'm off anyway. No big deal...

Okay...enjoy the day out there and love to all. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update kiddo! I always check to see if you have written anything new here.
    I finished off a book today and spent a lot of time staying off my feet as I twisted my ankle or something yesterday. Tony came over and brought me some motrin as I had run out of my supply.
    Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete