Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday, my day off!!

Hey all,

Today was not as eventful as the past few days, so that was nice. I went uptown in the a.m. and opened an account at Zia Credit Union. If I get a loan, they are going to suggest that I do that anyway, so thought I would get ahead of the game here. I saw my former co-worker, Natalia, over there. She is now in charge of the tellers at Zia. She's originally from Russia and a very nice friend. She worked with my at Community Bank. So, chatted with her, opened the account and left. I then went over to The Blue Window to wait for Catrina to show up for lunch. We had a wonderful lunch (she paid...cuz she said she owed me) and we had good chats!!

I went home and had lunch ready for Kalyn when she came home for her school lunchbreak. She had asked me previously to do that for her!! After she left, I got on the computer and such and then went and mowed the lawn. Didn't feel like doing much else so I laid down and took a nap!! Woke up feeling refreshed and then got ready for work.

I will let you know how the loan goes tomorrow. I sent her an email stating that I dropped off the papers to her today while she was out and that I opened an account too. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! Let me know asap about the loan!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. MOM

    ReplyDelete