Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April....Fools!!!!

Hey all,

Not much to report but thought I would type a little something anyway...

Had a nice mini-vaca...I got a whole list of items checked off my list except for two things, so I'm very happy. Got some raking done, organizing, cleaning...you know..my usual duties all complete. I told Aunt Julie I'm ready for her to come visit now!!

I'm a little down today....but now I'm working at the gym so hopefully my mood improves. I can't be Miss Chipper ALLL the time!!! lol

Auntie Ann texted me today saying she won $10,000 on a scratcher lotto ticket. I replied.."no way"...then she replied..."april fools"...ugh...I totally fell for it!!! lol

For Easter, I am cooking some ham, scalloped potatoes, corn goo, rolls, fruit cocktail with coolwhip and then cheesecake for dessert. Sounds yummy and easy!! I think it will just be Kalyn, myself and Reuben eating. Was thinking of inviting Kev over also, but he has a girlfriend now so he may be doing something with her.

That's all I got folks...Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tootsie! Always a good feeling to get things crossed off your list, hey? Sounds like a yummy Easter dinner...I may stop by! {grin} Love you to bits! Auntie Jacque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good dinner! Go ahead and invite Kevin and maybe he can at least stop in or he could bring the girlfriend with him.
    Happy Easter!! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete