Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Friend Keith





Hey all,

Just thought you all would like to see the "other" man in my life!! He is 82 and his name is Keith Kelley. I try to stop over at his place for about 20-30 minutes every night that I am off from the gym. I check to make sure he is doing ok. Sometimes I have found him well and sometimes I have found him sick as a dog!! He is a very famous artist. He has his paintings all over the country, in museums, hospitals, etc. He has one that will be put in the Cowboy Hall of Fame in Oklahoma City soon. I took a pic of him today and some of his paintings to share with you all. We tease each other all the time that we are probably related as my grandmother's maiden name is Kelley. Spelled the same and everything. Kinda funny. Enjoy!!!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures sweetie! He looks the same from last year when I met him. Make sure you tell him I said hi. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he do Harley pics? If so I want one. Tell him I'll give him a ride!!

    ReplyDelete