Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Monday, my day off!!

Hey all,

Had a busy, wonderful Monday off!! Kalyn went to school and Reuben went down to DMV to take care of some stuff, so I was at home, car-less, and decided to make some phone calls and take care of odds and ends. I save change in this one jar, so I got that out and was rolling the coin and then Reuben got back, so we headed out for our adventure down at Ojo Caliente (hot springs!!). It's a place that has several hot tubs/hot springs and then a regular swimming pool...all outside!! (His co-worker Kim had a punchcard for that place, so we got to go for free!!) It was a gorgeous, clear blue-sky day, a bit windy, but great!! We both got sunburned and we were only there 2 hours!! It was nice and relaxing!! We drove back to Los Alamos (Ojo is down the Espanola way) cuz Reuben had a 3 o'clock massage appointment for himself. He is supposed to get a massage himself for every 10 he gives other people. Kind of impossible sometimes.

Dropped Reuben off at his appointment and then headed over to Zia Credit Union to see if they could help me with a loan, now that I am officially debt-free!! The lady told me that everything looks really good to go ahead with the loan. She said she explained to her boss that due to the divorce, I had these issues and previous to the divorce, all my payments to creditors was phenomenal. SO...the nice loan lady is off today, but will get a hold of me tomorrow so we can get this done!! I'm so, so, so happy, you have no idea!! I go back to the bank on Thursday and can't leave Thursday or Friday cuz it will just be myself and Christine there, so I'm hoping we can take care of it all tomorrow!! Or possibly, someone could come to my bank and we could sign papers there. What a relief!!!

Kalyn requested chicken alfredo last night with garlic cheese bread, so that's what I made last night. Turned out really good. Kalyn has one month of school left!! She's excited. She got her jury duty part of her punishment done (for speeding) and now needs to work on her community service and defensive driving class. Both need to be done within a month, so I'm hoping she gets on that soon.

Today I'm going to lunch with Catrina and then I work at the gym tonight. It's supposed to be a nice day so will probably just mow the lawn and things like that.

That's all for now....take care!! Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Geez, could you send up some of that energy??
    By the time I get home I can't hardly walk these days so I don't do much at the house.
    Now I know what Ojo is that you wrote about on facebook.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete