Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Winnings!!!

Hey all,

Every quarter at the gym, the owners draw two names out of this "kudos" box that we have at work. The employees receive the "kudos" when they do something extra around the gym like cleaning or a task she wanted us to do, etc. So, you put your little "kudos" in the box and then after the quarter is over, she draws two winners. Well, last quarter it was myself and Katie (an instructor) that won. We each won a $25 Chili's gift card and Reuben and I used it on Valentine's Day. THIS quarter, I won again!!!! I won a $40 gift card to the clothing store Beall's here in town and the other lady, JoAnn, won a $40 massage gift certificate to go see Reuben!! I'm glad I didn't get the massage coupon!! I think the owners know better!! LOL So, I'm all excited about my gift card.

Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. Hey congrats on winning again!!!!!
    The box is most likely filled to the brim with kudos for you, eh?????
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Have fun shopping at Beall's. Did it snow by you last night? We have about 1/2 on the ground this a.m. YUKKY!!!And here I was wearing sandals to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I'm wondering...who is Reuben?

    Congrats on the win...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...thanks ladies for the comments!! Reuben is my boyfriend. Super, super nice guy. Very gentleman like and very respectful!!! He treats me soooo well. :) Anyways...I bought a pair of sandals with my giftcard so that was cool!! Julie, we keep having flurries and it's COLD!!! I want spring weather!!! lol

    ReplyDelete