Monday, April 12, 2010

Not too much....

Hey all,

Just a little update here....

Had a good weekend. Went to see "Date Night" on Friday night. That was really funny and we enjoyed it. Saturday I had to work all day. I cleaned at Angie's and then had to work at the gym at 1 until 7. Hung out at home for the rest of the evening watching "Couple's Retreat". Sunday, I cleaned my house, did laundry, went for a run outside in the beautiful weather and did a few things outside. Me and Reuben went to the store and bought stuff to make cheesesteak sandwiches. They turned out really good, quick and easy!! Then, I went to visit my 83 year old friend, Keith Kelley (yes, we might be related) and then came home and watched "Celebrity Apprentice". I only watch very few shows and that is one of them. It's pretty interesting.

Kalyn spent all day watching Lifetime shows in her room and doing homework. She is doing really well. School is almost over for the year. Only 6 weeks left!!

Well...gotta get going....love to all. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend.
    My house is VERY clean and looks good.
    The realtor that came yesterday told me to start
    packing for real, she can sell my house fast!!!
    EEEK!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody Lynn,
    I found you!! I hope I can find my way back again! Tonight I went to Julie's blog from Jacque's, then to yours from Julie's. What a trip! I can't believe you fell for the April Fool's joke! lol
    Auntie Jill

    ReplyDelete