Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daylight Savings Sunday!

Hello all!!

Gosh.....I really hate daylight savings!! LOL Especially this one where you lose an hour of sleep!! I understand the concept, but its just no fun!!

Been talking to Shane most of the weekend. He got moved, again, to a place where they exercise twice daily to get them back into shape to return to duty. He says if his appointment goes well tomorrow with the doctor, she can release him back to full duty and then the following Monday (the 16th) he can take the physical fitness test and if he passes that, they he can return to regular duty!! The physical fitness tests are only on Mondays so if he gets delayed or anything with scans on his foot, etc...it could be a different Monday that he takes the test. He's really excited to be exercising again and says his foot feels great!! He was VERY appreciative that I sent him the DVD player, Ipod, etc. Gives him something to do. So, Shane's address is the same except where you put "CLP" it should be "WTRP". He will get mail regardless, but this may be easier and faster.

Kids are doing great! Tyler and Kalyn both worked yesterday and so did I so none of us were home in the early evening. Kalyn didn't even have a ride to work at 5, so I had to find someone to come relieve me at the gym, while I drove home and got her and then returned to the gym!! Everyone was out having fun apparently!!

No pictures right now, but I have started carrying my digital around with me just in case that certain "kodak moment" happens upon me!!

Everyone take care!! Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. I have Tony's laptop this weekend so I can get on here and check your blog and my email. Julie is up and running now too. MOM

    ReplyDelete