Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wacky Wednesday!!



Hey all!!

Hope everyone is doing well out there. Well, after a "blah" day yesterday, today was much better!! This picture depicts what we do at the bank when no customers come in and the boss is at lunch!!! This is Dave riding the cash cart with Christine pushing him!! I am STILL laughing just looking at the photo!! It was entertainment for about 15 minutes!




Now this photo is my brother, wife and their 3 kids, that my mom sent to me. They went to Disney World in February and had a great time!

That's all for now!! On my way to go work tonight at the gym.

Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Isn't that picture of Jon and Family just great? Glad to see you posting here! I check everyday. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fun!! It's the best medicine to have fun at work. Enjoy your day and I really like that pix of your brother and family. Can't wait til Memorial Day Weekend/Granduation.
    Love,
    Auntie Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Toots...good to see you learned how to put pictures on your blog. Now all you need is a header photo! Love you!

    ReplyDelete