Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Dinner at Gabriel's!!! Yummy!!!





Hey all!!

We had a pretty nice weekend except for the fact that I felt sick all weekend long. Mostly laid in my bed trying to overcome the "sick to my stomach" feeling. I never actually got sick, so that's good. Still feeling a bit crummy tonight and I just pray it goes away!! Thank goodness I didn't have a lot going on or anything pressing to attend to this weekend!!

We all just got back from Gabriel's tonight!! We were celebrating (since Kev said we HAD to be celebrating something) the fact that Gram and Gramps were back in town!! Sounded good to us!! We will take ANY celebration to be able to go to Gabriel's. They serve authentic mexican food and it's deee-licious!! I've attached some photos that I took to commemorate the event!! It was myself, Kalyn, Tyler, Emily (Ty's girlfriend), Kevin, Tj and Diana in attendance.

Kalyn leaves Thursday for San Diego. She's sooo excited!! She's been saving her money and has a good amount to take with her now. They return to LA late Sunday evening. Short, but sweet trip!!

Tyler is just busy getting his ducks in a row to graduate and get the college stuff going. Pretty stressful time for him right now.

Shane was released to full duty, so he takes his physical fitness test tomorrow morning!! We wish him luck and will be thinking of him!! I'm sure he will do just fine! :)

That's all for now! Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. I just had a feeling that you were going to post something today. I am done with all things that MUST be done and am going to sit and watch "Slumdog Millionaire" right now.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Toots...YAY! A header photo! Looks like you all had a good time. Have fun, Kalyn and keep up the good work, Tyler! Hope you're feeling okay.

    ReplyDelete