Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday, the day after the 1st day of Spring!

Hey all,

No photos to display as Kalyn took the digital with her to California!! She's been calling and texting everyday and she's having a wonderful time!! We got the cutest picture of her and Elmo today!! I set it as my background on my phone now. (the previous one was me and my brother at Ft. Benning, GA!)

So, while Kalyn was away....Mom played...in her room that is. I dusted everything and pulled everything away from the walls, cleaned the wall and then vacuumed that spot. It is now dust-free! She now only has a boxful of old papers that need to be gone through and tossed and then maybe some of the clothes in her closet she no longer wears also! Hopefully, we can keep it this clean before company comes in 2 months!!

Tyler's room is the same messy way and very dusty. He says he's gonna get to it, but he's so busy with school stuff, I may have to ask him if I can sneak in there and get it cleaned for him. The hard part is all the guitars and crap in his small room. I'll have to put things in the hall just to be able to move around freely and get the vacuum in there!!

Shane will be moved next week to his new company and he can hardly wait. This gives him an estimated graduation date of June 5th. He has no foot pain and he's excited to get going again!!

I'm going to bed now...I'm wiped out from the dust. Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. WOW...I don't think I would have wanted my Mom cleaning my room for me at that age. You are one brave mama, Toots! Good news on Shane, hey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I didn't look through stuff. She can sift through all that crap. I did practice privacy in all aspects. :) I'm nice like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun cleaning teenagers rooms? Jessica's used to be such a mess!!! The moon must have been in 'clean and organize' mode cuz everyone I talked to was cleaning yesterday!!! Including me!!!
    Glad Shane will be with a new company, finally but that date makes it look like he won't be there for Tyler's graduation! :(
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. correction to the above messaage, moon goes in phases, not modes!!! LOL MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad Kalyn is having fun and that you are busy cleaning her room!! Yes, only 2 months until we are all there! Can't wait!
    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete