Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday!!


Hey all,

My poor Mom has been trying to leave Alaska for Wisconsin since Thursday night!! They keep cancelling flights due to the volcanic eruption of Mt. Redoubt. Mom is upset, but hoping she can finally leave on tonight's flight. Let's wish her a safe trip out!! Ash is very dangerous for planes, so we would rather her be safe than sorry!!

I thought I would post a picture of my sister Jenni and her son Trent on here since previously I had put Jon and his family on here.

I will be doing Kalyn's trip on here also so be on the watch for that.

I'm heading out to go clean, so will chat more later. Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I love that pix of Jen and Trent. Have a fun day cleaning and I will be writing Shane a letter today. Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks for mentioning me and I just love the picture of Jenni and Trent. Now next week you have to post my picture!!! LOL
    Love you and pray that I can travel tonight.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did your Mom get to leave yet? I didn't even know there volcano eruption.

    ReplyDelete